2.jpg
XK
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 5 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
jiang 43
solvedrilling 40
Asianloave 32
wirten 30
API THREAD GAUGE 29
Latest Photos
The classification of the sucker rod thread gauge
Sucker Rod
High Precision Thread Gauge Manufacturer
API Thread Gauge Manufacturers & Suppliers
Offshore oil rig photo gallery
Topic Options
#40789 - 09/05/14 04:38 AM Eco Expo Asia Features Nearly 300 Exhibitors
efghij788514
Unregistered

The organisers reported slightly less than 13,000 trade visitors from 98 countries and regions attended the four-day event – up 12% compared with the2012 edition. International pavilions featured this year included onesfrom Canada, Germany, Japan, Macau, Russia, Switzerland and mainland China.
- See more at: http://www.tsnn.com/news-blogs/eco-expo-asia-features-nearly-300-exhibitors#sthash.qvyeAFgC.dpuf
Eco Expo Asia is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK)and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council(HKTDC), with co-organising support from the Hong Kong Government’s Environment Bureau. Exhibitor products and solutions ranged from energy-efficient building solutions to large-scale smokeless industrial incinerators.
Green technology trade show, Eco Expo Asia, recently showcased the latest products and solutions of close to 300 exhibitors from 19 countries and regions at AsiaWorld-Expo(AWE) in Hong Kong. The show ran from 28th to 31st October 2013 and it also featured a conference programme attended by nearly 700delegates.
???????:

Intertek Partners with HKTDC to Offer Exclusive Verification Services

Eco Expo Asia Features Nearly 300 Exhibitors

#49178 - 11/24/14 03:02 AM Re: Eco Expo Asia Features Nearly 300 Exhibitors [Re: Anonymous]
solvedrilling Offline

Hi, friend,

I think you can try to use Google Search, maybe you can get the latest way to solve your question, for example, when I got some trouble about my solid control equipment, such as shale shaker, decanter centrifuge, shaker screen, cutting dryer, sand pump, hydraulic centrifuge, etc, when I got the info. about my trouble from Google search, I will be more cleaner about how to deal with them next. so, just try Google search to solve your problem.

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
The organisers reported slightly less than 13,000 trade visitors from 98 countries and regions attended the four-day event – up 12% compared with the2012 edition. International pavilions featured this year included onesfrom Canada, Germany, Japan, Macau, Russia, Switzerland and mainland China.
- See more at: http://www.tsnn.com/news-blogs/eco-expo-asia-features-nearly-300-exhibitors#sthash.qvyeAFgC.dpuf
Eco Expo Asia is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK)and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council(HKTDC), with co-organising support from the Hong Kong Government’s Environment Bureau. Exhibitor products and solutions ranged from energy-efficient building solutions to large-scale smokeless industrial incinerators.
Green technology trade show, Eco Expo Asia, recently showcased the latest products and solutions of close to 300 exhibitors from 19 countries and regions at AsiaWorld-Expo(AWE) in Hong Kong. The show ran from 28th to 31st October 2013 and it also featured a conference programme attended by nearly 700delegates.
???????:

Intertek Partners with HKTDC to Offer Exclusive Verification Services

Eco Expo Asia Features Nearly 300 Exhibitors

Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats